The South Bank Visitor Information Centre is a must-visit destination for the latest in what’s on and how to get around.
The South Bank Visitor Information Centre can provide you with information about South Bank Parklands and assist you with:
- Reservations and sales for accommodation, tours, cruises and transfers, plus theme park ticket sales;
- Event information and general enquiries;
- Free maps and brochures;
- Information on restaurant and dining options at South Bank;
- QTIX sales and ticketing (no phone sales); and
- Hire of strollers, manual wheelchairs and specialty pool and beach wheelchairs.
For general visitor enquiries please contact the South Bank Visitor and Information Centre by email: [email protected], phone: 07 3867 2111 or feel free to visit in person. The Visitor Information Centre is located in Stanley Street Plaza (please refer to the South Bank Map).
A curated range of botanical inspired merchandise by local artists and designers is available for purchase from the Museum of Brisbane (MoB) Shop Pop Up!
The South Bank Visitor Information Centre's opening hours are:
- Open Monday to Sunday from 9am to 5pm;
- Closed Good Friday;
- Closed Christmas Day;
- Anzac Day and other public holiday hours to be advised on this page.
Applications to become a South Bank Information Centre volunteer are currently closed. If you would like to apply for a position as a Volunteer Guide please visit our Volunteering at South Bank Parklands page.
All lost property is returned to the South Bank Visitor Centre. If you have something you want to hand in, or are looking for a lost item, please contact the Visitor Centre on 07 3867 2111, email them at [email protected] or visit them at the ground level of South Bank House, Stanley Street Plaza (next to Max Brenner).